The aim of the training program is to produce and supply competent Caregivers equipped with knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for care giving activities so as to fulfill the need of such human resources in the international market.
After the completion of program trainees will be able to:
1. Create safe, healthy and stimulating in home/ workplace environment.
2. Provide care on common human diseases
3. Provide nutritional services to the clients
4. Respond to work place emergencies that needs medical help
5. Carry out first aid services
6. Apply comfort measures for the clients
7. Provide hygienic care services to the clients
8. Monitor the well being of the clients
9. Carry out maternal and child care services
Course Duration: 390 Hours